The Sewer Robotics precision waterjet cutter with its rotating jet nozzle is the ideal tool for removing roots, root-balls, fat, oil and grease from sewer mainlines and their lateral connections.
What are the advantages over conventional mechanical root cutters?
There is simply no real comparison:
- Unlike mechanical rotating cutters it has an integrated CCTV camera (for continuously having eyes on the job)
- You can clearly identify and specifically target the affected sections
- You can always adjust and keep the water pressure at a minimum to get the job done – adding damage to the pipe is therefore almost impossible
- You can avoid getting stuck in the pipe
- It easily cuts through and blasts away roots, fat, oil and grease
- With its pan & tilt feature you can direct the waterjet into the pipe joints and lateral connections to remove roots from anywhere within the mainline
- With the optional mixing-unit you can apply root killer chemicals, wherever and whenever needed
- … and again, because of its integrated camera you can record the whole removal process and also inspect the line afterwards.
More information available at www.sewerrobotics.com